Re: [MiNT] MiNT 1.18, Taskab and Kobold problem

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 00:00:20 +0100, Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:

In the MiNT bootmenu.

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/User_manual#The_Boot_Menu

Thank you very much, but when set memory protection enable I have other problem to run MiNT on my hades.

Sounds like the MMU isn't propery set up. I'm not familiar with the Hades, some Hades-user here can probably help you figure that out.

 Couldn't initialize memory protection.Please run MINTNP.PRG instead
 Fatal Error. You must reboot the system.

That error message is outdated and should be changed. Memory protection is not enabled/disabled by the name of the executable anymore.

About the original problem: I can't say if the problem is Taskbar or Kobold. It could be that Kobold overwrites parts of Taskbar, but I don't know. Memory protection will help you figure out this.

Jo Even