Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On 4 November 2011 08:07, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 05:39:05 +0100, Jean-François Lemaire
> <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
>
>>> Interestingly with MyAES this looks different, I don't know what's right
>>> or wrong and why the buttons are round in XaAES.
>>
>> MyAES does it right. That's how it was drawn with previous earlier
>> versions of
>> XaAES on ARAnyM too. And it's not only about the tab buttons: look at the
>> checkboxes!
>
> Guys, there is no way that XaAES can introduce a bug that makes Windom draw
> random pixels that accidentily looks like arches ;) This is a choice made by
> Windom.

Certainly not. It didn't look like this with earlier versions of XaAES.

> The look of Windom applications is defined by a global configuration file,
> or maybe it was a cookie (haven't played with Windom in years).
> Windom-users, please check your settings.

I am *not* a windom user and I *never* had any config files for it. I
don't think you have taken a long enough look at my screenshot. The
checkboxes are not *selectable*. Do you really think this is by
design? Be serious.

Cheers,
JFL
--