[MiNT] 1-18-cur trunk stability issues

Hey guys,

I just wanted to reiterate the problems with the current trunk kernel available from Alan's site.  It simply does not work for me on my CT60 falcon with CTPCI.  I haven't tried to boot up without the radeon but I tried various combinations of nvdi/fvdi/etc and nothing really works.  What happens is without memory protection it boots and gets to the login prompt or shortly before and either freezes or outputs a bus error or something like that.  With memory protection on it will fail at or before the login prompt (randomly) and give a memory violation.  The errors really look like flakey hardware but restore any 1.17.x series kernel and it works perfectly fine, rock solid, with or without memory protection.

Now Just to get XaAES to work with radeon :(  I had a lot of problems I found was due to EDID not coming through.  After solving that, without fvdi I get unknown pixel format, with fvdi on my 1680x1050 native monitor with video set to either 1 or my mode code 0x4325 it just displays a resolution that my monitor can't show so I have no idea what resolution it's actually displaying.  If anyone solved that, please send me some hints!

Thanks,
Mark