Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Saturday 05 Nov 2011 11:43:16 Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 10:45 +0100, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
> > I tested with MyAES and TOS 4.04: the tabs are drawn properly, contrary
> > to XaAES, but the checkboxes are just squares that don't react to
> > clicks, just like with XaAES. Radeon driver with NVDI in all cases.
>
> The checkboxes DOES react to clicks, but the state is not properly
> drawn. This could be a problem with the Radeon VDI. Can you test this on
> the Videl?

I no longer have a monitor attached to the Videl so I'd rather have someone
else test this. But from my experience I would bet the checkboxes behaviour is
VDI-related. There are other similar issues since I installed the Radeon (e.g.
no icons in Diamond Edge, but grey rectangles that react to selections).

> The checkboxes are drawn correctly (sort of!) on the Firebee
> in both 16 and 32 bit.

Maybe I shouldn't wait any longer and ask for my Firebee :-)

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire