Re: [MiNT] Patch fec.xif: Read FireTOS params via correct interface, drop assigned but unused variables.

On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 20:37 +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 18:55 +0100, m0n0 wrote:
>
> >  this patch drops some assigned unused variables ( If you are using GCC
> >  4.6 and find some more, please feel free to submit another patch, I can
> >  not install gcc 4.6 and therefore I can not see these warnings).
>
> I can confirm that it's now compiling without warnings with gcc 4.6.
>
> >  The other part is the read of the MAC address, it should work now under
> >  any circumstance.
>
> And it does :) Good job m0n0.

Ok, I had applied the patch incorrectly (I won't go into the embarassing
details) so I actually tested my manually corrected fec.c with hardcoded
MAC. I've now successfully applied the patch and tested it, the MAC is
now correct. So now I can *really* confirm it ;)

Jo Even