Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

> No not yet. I ran a full mem check last night and all is ok.
>
> I rebooted in a minimal set-up but that broke the sound system
> which needs various things on the Milan. I thought I had the right
> bits but obviously not.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

I should add that I also over-wrote the installation with a copy
from the original zip I had downloaded.

I just tried saving Ogg and AC3 files. With AC3 it kills Aniplayer
just like Mp2/3. With Ogg, it saves a zero byte file.

I still think this is software/config related. What was the slb change ?

Regards,

Peter