Re: [MiNT] warning on unchecked fs on boot up v1.18

Am 01.10.2011, 18:16 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I don't think this has anything to do with fstab. The error message
comes from the FAT-driver itself.

I suspect that the Falcon has crashed or been switched off with data in
the disk-cache. This will cause the filesystem to be "dirty", and the

But he said he did dosfsck and rebooted.

I had an idea that XaAES continues writing even after SIGTERM (which is ignored) and writes even after the unmount into xa_boot.log. But I'm shure this was the same in 1.17.

But wongk could try the same without XaAES or use XaAES to shutdown not the desktop.

kernel will not set the CLEAN-flag until the filesystem has been checked
with dosfsck (which will set the CLEAN-flag when done).

I wonder why I never see the uncheked-message on any FAT-FS no matter if it was cleanly unmounted before or not.

--
Helmut Karlowski