Re: [MiNT] Network Drivers

Am Samstag, den 08.10.2011, 13:50 +0200 schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

2. During development I see that the kernel wants to send an ethernet
packet for ARP... (parameter hwaddr passed to output function of the
driver). However, I would have expected that the destination MAC
Address ( hwaddr parameter, right?) is set to FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.FF -
which is the Ethernet Broadcast address.  But the hwaddr content is
different, something like a normal MAC address... it is not random, at
least not during a session. I did not check after reboot.

Btw. the ARP Packet is < ETH_MIN_LEN ... So I need to pad it to minimum frame length, right?

=)

Greets,