Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

2 okt 2011 kl. 19:35 skrev Peter Slegg:

The point being that this is the first time anyone has suggested that the
problem is not in Thing and that there is a fix for it even if it is a
case of trial and error.

Can the flag be set from Thing or is it a cli hack ?

Hmm… normally you can set it from within Thing, but you can do it from the command line too using Flags. Don't ask me for the syntax though, because I've forgotten it. For some reason it can't be done with all binaries though (and use with caution - som binaries *will* break if you change these flags at random).

-- PeP