Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 08:59 -0700, WongCK wrote:

> Dammed... spoke too soon. Issue still there.
> Another one of them happened while using the Teradesk Viewer to see the xaaes.log file.
> Photo attached.

This is a potential serious bug. I don't really understand how the
kernel memory management works, but a brief look in kmemory.c suggests
that this error either means that kernel internal structures has been
corrupted (bad!) or that there's something bogus with the "free"-call
from XaAES.

It doesn't look like a problem with the application. It's most likely a
kernel or XaAES (probably) problem.

Jo Even