Re: [MiNT] warning on unchecked fs on boot up v1.18

> Do you only have c: and d:?
>
> Does the last "syncing" also appear in 1.17? If not I guess it may be
> easy to fix (but I think it's also there) ..

I have c: d: e: & f:
e: is fat32 HDD and f: is fat32 for data transfer.
d: is ext32.
I guess only c: & d: are used for booting. I boot and shutdown just to get the information, didn't use e: or f:.

Unfortunately the last syncing is not the issue; because 1.17 also have 2 syncing as same as v1.18.
So it is something else. :-(