Re: [MiNT] warning on unchecked fs on boot up v1.18

> It's a debug-message from fatfs.c. Check your debug-level.
>
> From what I can see the debug-message is only printed when the
> clean-flag on the partition isn't set. I don't know why it' not set.

I did not touch the KERN_DEBUG_LEVEL - it is left as commented out, so it's takes default.
Same as for v1.17.
That's the puzzling part - if I immediately boot to v1.17 there is no such warning, I reboot select v1.18, I get this warning.

Only thing possible for a dirty fs is not shutdown properly. But I do a shutdown via Teradesk.