Re: [MiNT] Background image

Am 05.09.2011, 22:58 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

No - I'm completely happy with the current way.

That's a bit worrying, as this is probably the least user-friendly
configuration style I've ever seen ;)

The most user-friendly!

Using a config-variable would not allow to change the image at runtime, would need additional documentation, would be uncomfortable to edit, I guess I could go on.

The shortcuts can be viewed with Ctrl-Alt-Help :-)

Yes, by another shortcut. Keyboard shortcuts are great, but...

I think Help is the most possible intuitive shortcut. When people don't use it it's their own fault.

a) Only when they're not the only option.

I'm always open for input (e.g. the properties-menu), but no one can expect from me to write stuff I don't need nor like.

I remember a time when I removed Ctrl-Alt for test-purpose and people complained again.

--
Helmut Karlowski