Re: [MiNT] A couple of issues with the file selector in trunk

On 21 September 2011 11:46, Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

>> > it
>> >
>> > Now that you mention it, indeed it happens only with qed (5.05).
>>
>> I have 5.02, maybe I'll look for the latest version, but others have also reported qed-issues.
>
> I use qed 5.05 with trunk 1409 and can't reproduce that problem.
>
> @ Jean-François: In your xaaes.cnf, "gradients" is set to 1 and in xa_boot.log i see that
> "themes" from /xaaes/img/ are loaded, too. IIRC, if you use gradients, you have to rename folder
> /xaaes/img to imx, so that images are not loaded.

That "gradients = 1" variable in xaaes.cnf has been there for years. I
*don't* use the new gradients features (not yet at least). For now, I
simply want the default gradients as provided by XaAES since circa
2005. I have no idea why the AES loads a bunch of files behind my back
while my config file does not ask for it. Anyway, I'll follow your
advice and see what happens.

Since I already more or less promised my left kidney to Jo Even, I'll
donate the right one to whoever properly documents this system. It's
becoming a nightmare to understand what one has to do with what...

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire