Re: [MiNT] Background

W dniu 15.09.2011 09:09, Jo Even Skarstein pisze:
1. In xaaes.cnf
2. By copying certain files to certain folders (e.g. IMG-files with
specific names in $sysdir\xaaes\img\).
3. At compilation time.

We don't need another one. Also, when hotkeys is the only way to set
desktop image it's impossible to include desktop images as a part of a
theme. The desktop image should either be specified in xaaes.cnf or by
copying "desk.img" to the texture-folder.

Actually, IMO, we need another one. Xaaes should expose functions to change configuration on the fly. Then, we could write nice configuration program.

Adam Klobukowski