Re: [MiNT] XaAES: background,was:Chaos in gradients

OL wrote:

> > How? Teradesk - like all apps - doesn't know anything about the=20
> > desktop. The desktop object is drawn by the AES. If Teradesk does=20
> > something nasty here then it should be fixed.
>
> You have true, objects desktop are draw by AES.

Partly correct. Teradesk uses USERDEFs (and also BOX) for the background. I can catch
the USERDEF and replace it by my own BOX, which allows to display a
gradient-background, works also in thing.

But my first idea (using an arbitrary window as root) seems not to be working, so a real
background-image will have to wait.

-Helmut