Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gradients,FreeMiNT 1.18

Am 31.07.2011, 23:46 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 11:35 +0200, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

No - the reason is actually laziness and simplicity. I don't think users
would create more gradients if it would not require a compiler.

I think you are wrong. This is exactly the sort of thing a lot of people
likes to play with. Just look at all the screenshots of MagiC or XaAES
with custom widgets, icons and backgrounds.

Let's wait until someone actually asks for this (not you!)

But as I said, I plan to extend it a little and it's too early anyway to make it too user-friendly.

How about textures/xtobj?

Would something like

textures = <some folder> or off
xtobj = <some rsc>