Re: [MiNT] current gradients hacks (1-18-cur)

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 29.07.2011, 21:23 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:
>
> I thought to provide a temp. gradient in /shm that the generator could
> directly access, and later switch back to the standard one. But it's all in
> brainstorming-state, better wait a little. Anyway create_gradient would have
> to be called when any parameter was changed.
>
> Helmut Karlowski

/shm thats in the filesystem isn't it

that would be useful, could also be used for the other theme related
stuff too (img, xtobj, widget, resource)

/shm what is it used for normally (I have never seen anything in it)

if you can put the above stuff in it, maybe the whole config can exist
the say /shm/xaaes/cnf or similar

that way you could also place (and know) any other XaAES specific stuff too

I guess it all depends on what you can do with /shm

maybe this stuff is better placed under /proc/xaaes (in case XaAES
ever makes it to a *nix platform)?

Also maybe a more generic tree name first /shm/aes (or /proc/aes) so
that others can follow similar guidelines

Paul