Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

I have similar issues. When I download stuff with AFTP it's usually fine, but with wget it almost always breaks the connection and then resumes it. Wget seems to be working much faster (no GEM window to update?) so that would be in line with the theory that faster transfer rates are causing troubles.

I know that Netusbee driver is hooking itself to 200Hz interrupt to pull for packets. For 10Mbit ethernet we would be getting about ~830 packets per seconds.  Maybe doubling (or x4) the timer interval would help ?

Greetings/Pozdrawiam,
M.Buras