Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de> hat am 28. Juni 2011 um 16:41 geschrieben:

Every idea what to look at is welcome!!
But (unfortunetly) CPU overheat is not the problem here: I have temperature sensors on 030, 060 and Radeon; so i can check each temperature with Eiffel+LCD display.

Hello to the list,

we have actually found an reproducable workaround for this bug (with curl) - when using curl in trace mode ( dumping all data as hex string into one file...) - the file gets downloaded completly - without stalling. without the trace the download stalls after some 100kb ...

So the trace mode does something which "helps". I could guess that it's decreasing system speed, at least for the network driver, because more CPU time is used for the dump writing...

Does anyone have an idea how this tracing can affect the network/socket driver? Maybe someones alarm-bell rings... :)

I believe we can fix this ;)

Greets,