Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Hi Ole,

> Normally using the 1-17-0 folder should work, i guess just using
> mint folder does not work.

So you suggest to check, if "C:\MINT\1-17-0" will work instead of
"C:\MINT"? Ok, i can check this and come back later.

> If you can't create an folder with - then there is either an desktopi
> or keyboard problem.

No, it is a problem of the AES. Like i described in my other mail, the
check for valid characters in AES text inputs don't allow a "-" in
TOSes up to 3.xx

I think i can create such a folder. But i want to report, that is is
not possible to create such a folder with the tools (which is the GEM
desktop) TOS provides.

> Try to use a tool like selectric, boxkite, teradesk instead - it
> should work.

My teradesk will not allow to create a folder with a "-" because it
also uses the AES.

Best regards
Michael