Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

Eero Tamminen wrote:
Should the binaries coming from this kind of build have always
the same name or include $ARCH in their names like Vincent proposed?

I didn't propose to include the architecture inside the name, I simply stated that some components currently have an architecture suffix (mint and xaaes), while others have not.

That being said, I agree with Alan: suffixes are useless when you download an archive specific to your architecture.

--
Vincent Rivière