Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

Am 17.06.2011, 13:11 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Le 17/06/2011 12:15, J. F. Lemaire a écrit :
2011/6/17 Vincent Rivière<vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
Lars Schmidbauer wrote:

Yes, exactly! This is a new feature of XaAES (can be hidden in xaaes.cnf
and
with keyboard shortcut ALT+CTRL+0).

Can this "new feature" be disabled in xaaes.cnf ?

Lars just said so :-)

If I understand well, Lars said how to hide the menu bar, not how to restore the origin of the desktop client area to its standard position (under the menu bar).

As long as this is the only difference I don't think it's worth to spend extra code to disable this feature.

Move the icons down and save settings or use the method described by Lars.

--
Helmut Karlowski