Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT MMU usage define

Also, on the FireBee the MMU is already used to emulate the standard Falcon memory map, it would not be easy to share it with FreeMiNT :-\
I don't think so. CT60 TOS (=FireTOS) works in the exactly same way, FreeMiNT for 040/060 just "hijacks" current MMU setup and extends it to its needs. At least this is how I understand it, there certainly isn't MMU setup for CT60 in the kernel.

Also, Aranym images use set_mmu.prg + FreeMiNT, I would say it's very similar situation as well.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org