Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

On 20 June 2011 14:33, Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de> wrote:

> But again, copy bigger files like 5MB pictures (or open with Aniplayer or zView)
> hangs and shows error "block_IO (K):bio_readin: RWABS fail (-2))".

This may not have anything to do with your problem but I used to
encounter countless "block_IO" errors on my ext2 partition when I
installed my Falcon. Turns out the ext2 partition had its root sectors
protected by HDDriver and, for some strange reason, MiNT needs them to
be unprotected. No such errors since I modified the settings in
HDDrutil.

Cheers,
JFL
--