Re: [MiNT] rpm maintainer

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:43 PM, David Sandberg <david@tomsand.com> wrote:
> Am Fri, 6 May 2011 17:18:49 +1200
> Hello,
> is there anyone on the world who had managed the Compiler gcc 4.5.3 by
> Vincent on a RPM-based linux distribution? If so, than I need help for
> that.
>
> Many thanks
>
> David

4.x (cant remember which) contverted Ubuntu deb package to RPM for
PCLinuxOS (Mandriva based distro) with Alien

It went fine when I figured out what packages were missing, where to
get them, and how to install them (I have a page with this info)

Am about to do latest Ubuntu packages - what exactly is the problem?

Paul
ps Anyone ever wanted to build custom MESS machine (limited drivers)
there are files on their BBS to do this (tiny.mak) ..