Re: [MiNT] Eiffel wheel mouse

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Write

#define EIFFEL_SUPPORT

in k_keybd.c#661 and try again.

And in k_mouse.c#1193

Excellent, it works :-)

But there are some issues:

1) In k_keybd.c, after #ifdef EIFFEL_SUPPORT I had to replace the "continue" statement by "return", because the outer loop has been commented out. The whole algorithm should be reverified.

2) When I move the wheel, the event is handled correctly, but I still hear the keyclick. Normally, the keyboard event should be totally eaten.

3) How to deal with EIFFEL_SUPPORT ? It should probably be always enabled by default ? Or only when an Eiffel adapter is detected ?

--
Vincent Rivière