Datum: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:59:40 +0200
Von: David Sandberg <david_sandberg@alice-dsl.net>
An: mint@lists.fishpool.fi
Betreff: Re: [MiNT] rpm maintainer

The problems in cvs/lib I don't think it is a gcc-4.x problem. I think
the makefiles are not adapted to the compiler 4.x if this error accurs

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/m68k-atari-mint/2.95.3/../../../../m68k-atari-mint/include/compiler.h

the make looks in the wrong path.

In mintlib there is no problem even with TARGET=020 or v4e, so does
cvs/qed.

David