Re: [MiNT] pthreads ?

>Yeah, that's cool, PS3 also doesn't have preemptive threads btw.

> But, MiNT is an OS kernel and I have a feeling we really need this kind of
> stuff.

I don't know if the libs that I care about (NSPR (it doesn't ensure
preemptive threads, on the other hand - what to NSPR users assume?)  ,
glib, libpurple) require preemptive threads... so I don't know if it is
really needed :)

> btw. is there any theoretical wish list for desired kernel features?

I would add memory mapped files & preemptive pthreads (pthreads != pth) to
the wishlist - but not to the kernel ;)  ( the last one just to be on the
safe side when one needs them ).