Re: [MiNT] Sparemint website

I suppose I can take over maintaining the RPM/SpareMiNT portion of the site. I would say that there should be 2 of us especially since my availability has been getting sketchy with a ton of work and travel. So, that would cause issues with testing and placing updates, but it would be in a better situation than currently.

I would say Mark Duckworth also would be good to work on this, or work on this together with myself.

If the malloc issue were to be fixed in MiNTLib, and a new release made, than almost every RPM would/should be rebuilt, in my humble opinion.

Anyway, do we need to discuss further?

Keith