Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

Am 13.03.2011, 20:28 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 19:09 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> I have had a Firebee for a few weeks now, and I've started playing with
> MiNT on it recently. It looks like only the kernel itself and xaaes.km

Does it do anything?

1-18-cur boots, but XaAES freeze the Firebee sometime during loading.

That's cool! Do you boot EmuTOS before MiNT? Try to run XaAES from the EmuTOS-desktop.

Can you tell where it freezes (xa_boot.log)?

> is built for Coldfire. xaloader and the various xfs/xdd/xif-modules are
> still built for 68k. The make-files are too complex for my feeble
> skills, would it be possible for someone more skilled than me to fix
> this?

Isn't it possible to run xaloader in some sort of 68k-emulation-mode?

Yes, but why isn't it built for the target CPU?

It's only built for 000 - for any target, it does not do very much, just start the km, if it works, it's ok.

--
Helmut Karlowski