Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

Am 13.03.2011, 19:04 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Le 13/03/2011 18:41, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
It looks like only the kernel itself and xaaes.km is built for Coldfire.

Today I have also tried to compile the CVS FreeMiNT for ColdFire. I mean the hybrid version currently in the official repository, to be run on FireTOS (with 680x0 emulation).

I got some success, but not enough.

When for some reason the kernel starts MiS (its internal shell), I see

The reason is quite likely that there is no INIT= or GEM= that can be executed.

the
command prompt then FireTOS crashes in an endless loop.

I would use a debug-kernel, maybe it's possible to find.

sources and makefiles... Sure, that would require simplifications.

True.

--
Helmut Karlowski