Re: [MiNT] source tarball

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:

> I could do a tarball, but bug fixing and building is always best from
> the current CVS trunk. No point in building an out-of-date release to
> find things have already been fixed.
>
> Alan.

I presume the nightly build is automated (on freemint.org) so just add
a source tarball to the process

I agree about out-of-date releases, this is more about access to
current CVS, without using CVS to get it.

So if it is paired with a nightly build it makes sense.

BTW - this request simplifies Dev Docs on the wiki

I also agree with Vincent for point releases, the source should be
available at the same url

Cheers

Paul