Re: [MiNT] libpng 1.51?

m0n0 wrote:
I checked that setjmp.h is included, but it complaints anyway...

If you write simple main calling longjmp() you will see it works. So there is trouble in libpng, some defines are messed or something like this.

When there is trouble like this, use "gcc -E" to see the processed output.
Basically, use the exact same command line than compiling, remove "-c -o foo.o" and use "-E" instead. Then redirect the output somewhere. You should see what is wrong.

Also, POV-Ray sources include a private libpng, I have cross-compiled it with no trouble. However, I have not kept that libpng.a. See my archives and build scripts here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/povray/

--
Vincent Rivière