Re: [MiNT] MiNT on Firebee

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 00:11 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> ifneq ($(CPU),030)
> NOCFLAGS-acia.S = $(MODEL)
> endif

Thanks, that helped :) It still choked on a "oriw 0x0700,sr" in
mint/arch/asm_spl.h, I worked around that in a way I really don't know
works...

move sr,d0
oril 0x0700,d0
move d0,sr

I just did this to see if it compiles, God knows what happens when I run
this kernel ;) I have no idea if it works, or even if it's OK to clobber
d0.

I haven't programmed in assembler since 1994 or so and has forgotten
just about everything. I guess I'm not the right person to work on this.

Jo Even