[MiNT] Netsurf

I must say I am very impressed by the first alpha release of
GEM Netsurf.

It is quicker than the other version and not only did it open a Yahoo
page I was able to sign in and post to a Yahoo group.

It is quite stable but occasionally grinds to a halt. Kill the process
and restart Netsurf and it often refuses to work properly again.

I'm not grumbling this is the first alpha and it is a fantastic achievement.
I wasn't expecting this level of stability.

If you haven't tried it yet then I recommend it.

Regards,

Peter