Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Bad form_alert() icons

Am 20.02.2011, 16:14 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
Am 13.02.2011, 00:24 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

So there is a possibly complicated palette-issue.

Have a look at the fileslector ;-)

Helmut Karlowski

I can make out the title bar texture in this screen shot

someone should save a palette from a machine getting these issues so
it can be compared

How do I get the palette in fVDI 8bit? vq_color gives always 0. I also need it for my snapshot-app which is still under construction.

NVDI-ET4000 messes up the first 16 colours, but once you have the order, it works.

Helmut: double check the pixel verifying output

?

--
Helmut Karlowski