Re: [MiNT] OpenSSL 1.0

Hello,

Am Montag, den 14.02.2011, 12:02 +0100 schrieb Keith Scroggins <kws@radix.net>:

You are compiling for straight 68000 or 68020-60?

for m68000

I suppose it could be a library problem with all of the changes going
thru the various tools.  I guess I should look into getting SSL Lynx
rebuilt to see if it suffers the same issues, might be able to profile that. I would guess the same methods, at least similar methods, would
be in place between NetSurf and Lynx-SSL.

I'm going to have a look at it when there is a need for it... So I can tell you where the performance hit is. But right now OpenSSL 0.98 is the stable version and I don't know any linux distribution that uses OpenSSL 1.0, and OpenSSL 0.98 is still maintained well, so there is really no reason to hurry with that :)

Greets,