Re: [MiNT] Updating GCC

On 13.02.2011 19:04, m0n0 wrote:
Hello,

I'm going to update my GCC setup - do I need to update the mintlib, too?
Is there also an Mintlib release along with the last kernel release, or do I have to use the latest snapshopt? Do I have to update at all?

Greets,
mono
Btw.

deinstallation of gcc-4.4.3 RPM is a mess - it even tried to delete the / directory.
( I should have used the -U flag instage of -e / -i , but anyway, this shouldn't happen...)

System left in unusable state, will have to load the backup :)

Greets,
mono