Re: [MiNT] gcov

Eero Tamminen wrote:
What about the "gcov" and the GCC "-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage"
compilation options needed for it?  Do those work better?

I see that gcov is provided by gcc, while gprof is provided by the binutils.

Normally, a program compiled with "-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage" should produce a .gcda file when it is run.
This does not occur on MiNT.
I believe some support is missing from the MiNTLib.

Also, the libgcov.a shipped with my binaries is almost empty, this is because I didn't use --with-sysroot or --with-headers while configuring gcc to indicate where is the MiNTlib.

So additional work needs to be done in order to have a working gcov for MiNT.

--
Vincent Rivière