Re: [MiNT] SLB implementation

3 jan 2011 kl. 18.53 skrev Gerhard Stoll:

>> It's unclear wether or not this refers to slb_init() or slb_open()
>
> In MagiC you can get this path also in slb_init,

So the prototype for slb_init() is actually slb_init(BASEPAGE* base)? I tried this, and I don't get anything useful at all. I suspect that MiNT doesn't pass this information to slb_init()... I get the basepage in slb_open(), but the command line doesn't contain anything useful (i.e. no path to the library).

Instead, it seems I'm forced to parse and search the SLBPATH variable (that's what I'm doing now). Maybe I should look in the local path first, in case someone wants to override the settings (I search for a configuration file).

-- PeP