Re: [MiNT] ScummVm

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 6:17 AM, Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:24:17 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:14:05 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
>> > I just tried Scumm again with Day of the Tentacle and the mouse works
>> > although it is rather slow to move.
>> >
>> > When I exited Scumm, the mouse pointer vanished but it came back with
>> > Ctrl-Alt-R
>> >
>> > I still can't work out how to get the sound to work which is a shame,
>> > these games rely on the ambience.
>> >
>> > Peter
>> >

>> PS
>> from bash I see this, even after starting gsxb
>>
>> bash-2.05a# ./scummvm.gtp
>> WARNING: Could not open audio device: SDL not configured with thread support!
>>
> This was the only thing that I could find that seems relevant
>
> http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?11,5115
>
> I think it is Scumm rather than SDL that would have to be doctored.
>
> Peter

did you try the suggestions they had for that issue, what where the results?

maybe also look at some older versions of ScummVM or change logs, see
if anything else changes related to the audio.. (maybe SDL has changed
in that area)

The issue in that referenced link was related to the timer in SDL.

Paul