[MiNT] Fwd: RSM for free

Yep, I was right :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ardisoft <info@ardisoft.de>
Date: Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: RSM for free
To: Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Hello,

maybe you remember, I bought RSM from you years ago. I noticed your move to release RSM for free -- great and open action, many thanks for it! I wanted to ask -- do you find as problem to release source code as well? You know, there's Atari Orphaned project page where anyone can "hook" for continuation of development... This is important especially when we consider there's *no* any other, modern and maintained RSC editor..

Best Regards,

Sorry, but the Sourcecode is lost. =8-{

Armin

--