[MiNT] Mintlib & regecex Memory Corruption

Hello there,

I can reproduce an Problem with an call to regexec() - after that call
(with special regex and a very long URL (about 2k)) memory of another
module is overwritten.

Is it possible to update the regexec module of mintlib? I guess it is some
code grom GNU, or something like that - so I assume this doesn't happen
with newer versions, just Updating the Mintlib with the newer version is
probably less work than finding the really buggy parts of the code.

But anyway, If someone wants to patch that issue, rather than just
updating - I would provide an testcase. ( Have to make one...)

Will have to look at the mintlib and how to compile it. Can somebody
please give me info on how to update the integrated regexec module?

( Or is there some compatible regexec lib that I could use instead? )

Greets & Many thanks!

Ole