[MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Hello,

after I finished translating XaAES I am looking for more possibilities (or needs) of translating.
And there are some programs in the "tools" directory, namely fsetter and toswin2.
Both are in English and German, but German is the default RSC.

I think, we should unify the default language of all SW in FreeMiNT, so to exchange the English
and German RSCs in fsetter and toswin2.

I would like to translate both programs to Czech.

Is there a reason to (and does somebody) use fsetter?

In tools/toswin2/english/ there is a file de-en.txt which is similar to xaaes009.rsl.
Can I use it for translation?

Best regards,

Bohdan Milar

P.S. Don't worry, I am not going to post further mails to MiNT-list (at least today :-)