Re: [MiNT] MiNTlib and ARGV

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Doesn't MiNTlib's startup-stub evaluate the normal command-line?

It does.
At least, when a MiNTLib program is run from the desktop (not using the ARGV protocol).

But when a MiNTLib program is run for another MiNTLib program, I don't know...
This should be investigated further.

I don't know much that stuff, but maybe the spawn*() functions from <process.h> are more appropriate than Pexec() when writing programs using the MiNTLib ? At least, they handle the ARGV protocol transparently.

--
Vincent Rivière