Re: [MiNT] [ANNOUNCE] FreeMiNT 1.17.0 Released !

What I did was just this :

1. Place MINT.PRG in AUTO  (rename old v1.16 so that it does not run)
2. Make a copy of entire old 1-16-0 system folder and rename it to 1-17-0
3. Replace entire XaAES folder inside the 1-17-0 with the one from the new
archive you downloaded.

For Sparemint, make sure /etc/ttytab  (ok, typing off my head so cannot verify
the filename) entry points to new XaAES loader.
This is tricky because you may need MINT to be running, so what I do is boot to
new 1.17 without Sparemint and edit using QED.