Re: [MiNT] BubbleGEM

On Friday 07 Jan 2011 20:59:13 Peter Slegg wrote:
> I am using the BubbleGEM cpx and I have noticed that when a
> bubble appears it blocks the desktop.
>
> Someone said there is an alternative but I could not find it.
> All I found were much older versions of BubbleGEM, mine is
> 28-4-1998

It's from the author of ResourceMaster. You might find it on his website.

> I gather it is a bit of a hack, maybe it should be built into
> XaAES instead ?

Maybe. However, the sources of BubbleGEM are available here:
http://www.ataricq.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=196:bubblegem&catid=53:system-
tools&Itemid=77

I downloaded them once but only the CPX is in C, the app is in Pascal, which I
think you know. You might be able to figure out what's wrong.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire