Re: [MiNT] XaAES Language-selection

> The main
> > resource file contains all language.
>
> I don't know nothing about this

A multilayer resource have all strings. They are stored like that:
"Ja\0Yes\0"

So if a program loaded this file you see at first the standard
layer. For the next language the program must change the address
from the strings.

This what I have in my mind. If the number of language and how the
different x positions are stored must I find out.

> I don't like resource-editors

Maybe you never work with a resource file which have
62 trees with 1176 objects and 595 free strings in three languages.