Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't respect wind_update?

Am Fr, 3.12.2010, 17:23 schrieb Peter Persson:

> It's no biggie, but I wonder if it's supposed to be that way, or if it's a
> bug.

I wonder how form_dial is supposed to work - does it have the same "bug" ?
I would describe it as an bug - because no one should interrupt your
drawing when you locked the screen...

Did you test form_dial() behavior? ...It seems the compendium says the AES
is just ignoring FMD_START... and it is only for feature releases...